Senior Learning & Development Consultant
APS continues to grow. Our focus is to help our clients succeed by understanding their needs and translating those into practical and applicable support. Our work is often rooted in psychology, but our success comes from finding innovative and impactful ways to use it. Our clients already tap into our world-class Hogan tools for talent selection and development. We provide development support to leadership teams across a variety of sectors to identify and build the skills necessary for success. We have designed a range of master-class programmes and learning approaches which we want to expand and evolve during 2021 and beyond.
To support our plans going forward, we are seeking a highly experienced professional to join our team.
The successful candidates will report to the L&D Director and become heavily involved in:
- Consulting both internally and with clients in order to translate needs into deliverable learning
- Facilitating 1:1 and group learning both face to face and through virtual media
- Using our Hogan Assessments alongside 360s and climate surveys to support personal and team insights
- Contributing to the developing powerful learning content and materials for managers and senior leaders
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident and highly experienced facilitator up to senior level
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Be experienced at translating client needs to shape content and design solutions to inform, educate and raise the skill levels of participants
- Have experience of originating learning content for middle and senior leaders
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of appropriate technologies to support development programmes
- Be great at establishing trusted relationships and a learning environment where people feel positively challenged
- Based within easy reach of London and the Midlands and willing to travel in the UK and at times internationally
- Have a minimum of 15 years of corporate experience coupled with at least 4-5 years of leadership development work
- Likely to possess a relevant Degree, CIPD, ILM or CMI qualification
- You may already be a certified coach or on the path to becoming one. Team coaching experience would be an asset.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
With your CV and Cover Note - including how you meet the brief and how you can add value to APS.