The Trusted Advisor Workshop introduces characteristics needed to establish trust and impact.
Along with tools and techniques to develop trust and impact in plenary sessions, participants practice applying the techniques, using a custom case study that reflects key client touch-point interactions. 75% of the workshop focuses on practical skills development.
- Understand 4 key client relationship roles of “vendor”, “expert”, “trusted advisor” and “trusted partner”.
- Be able to assess their current client relationship role.
- Identify specific characteristics that build and damage trust and commercial impact.
- Explore tools and techniques to have an engaging co-creative dialogue with clients.
- Become aware of personal drivers that affect surface behaviour and how these affect Trust and Impact with clients.
- Apply skills to surface real client concerns and motivations.
- Apply the 5P’s rapid preparation framework for client touch-points.
- Receive specific feedback from a professional coach, on effective skills demonstrated and suggestions on how to develop them further.
- Facilitator presentations around Trusted Advisor key concepts, tools and approaches
- A balance between group and individual work
- Significant Skills Practicing
- Easy to implement techniques and tools from the workshop
- Discussions of current client relationships
- Used globally with corporate clients
- Trusted Advisor cards to take away