The Maximising Talent Workshop introduces and practices tools that leaders can draw on to build people talent.
With digital and technology impacting every sector in some way, the need for an agile and adaptive workforce has never been stronger! Organisations cannot afford the slow burn of talent growth through on the job experience. Leaders need to be able to apply skills to build their team’s talent and engagement day to day - now. This 2-day programme introduces and practices tools that leaders can draw on to build people talent. It can be configured to support all management levels, including leaders responsible for managers.
- Notice and gather effective examples of direct reports’ skills
- Engage others through feedback to take action that maximises their results
- Apply various communication styles that build commitment to action
- Paint pictures of future performance skills and outcomes
- Build self-reliance and confidence
- Apply techniques of proactive, reactive and reinforcement coaching to drive results
- Actively build individual skills that increase “readiness” for succession planning
- Facilitator presentations around Maximising Talent key concepts, tools and approaches
- A balance between group and individual work
- Significant Skills Practicing
- Easy to implement techniques and tools from the workshop
- Used globally with corporate clients
- Maximising Talent cards to take away